Best Battery Brand for Home UPS in Pakistan :
- If you have imported UPS or a high quality UPS, then always use Dry batteries.
- If you have local company UPS, then buy wet batteries.
- Dry are very strict charge and should be charged more slowly than wet .. .. load is not a problem for high-quality dry batteries .. they can stand as well.
- New batteries are well-known international companies will be higher than 25k .. every local will be about 19-20k .. wet would be above 13K.
- Higher AH Battery means more back-up, not much difference in charging time.
- Use 2 batteries 24V system, it is better & efficient then single battery 12V system.
- Never use battery AH as available capacity. You use only some percent % of it to keep battery healthy else battery be dead.
To prolong battery life and get maximum performance must follow these instructions.
- Never Use battery with-out initial charging.
- Never charge the battery soon after putting the electrolyte in it.
- Leave the battery at least 25 to 30 minutes after adding electrolyte than connect with charger which gives 10% ampere of battery capacity.
- Charge the battery till it reaches 15 V and, replace the battery caps, look all cells are producing bubbles equally.
- Every battery have a manufacturing date printed on it……..Purchase latest newly manufactured one.
- Make sure that before adding the electrolyte, battery was completely sealed and air tight.
- Now some companies offering already prepared electrolyte, prefer that one, rather then prepared by the electrician or battery vender.
Please Note : All information is collected from online resources. All time we are trying to give complete & accurate information, but any mistake you would be found any information which is incorrect then please add a comment below.
You Search this Article By : Best battery brand for home UPS in Pakistan, Best Dry Battery for UPS in Pakistan, Best Battery for Inverter in Pakistan, Best Battery for Solar System, Best Long Life Battery in Pakistan, Long Life Dry Battery in Pakistan.
If you have any questions or comments don’t hesitate to contact us.