Cadet College Lahore Admission ads 2015 uploaded here & students can download ads about the Admission 2015. The table below will show you the Cadet College Lahore Admissions 2015 criteria and on the basis of which students can apply for admission at Cadet College Lahore.
Latest Admissions in Cadet College Lahore
Newspaper Advertisement ⇓
> Selection Tests are carried out in March, August & December providing for the Educational Schedule all around the country for classes and eligibility given in below table :
- Kindergarten Cadets : Grade K.G to IV – Age 5 to 10 years
- Junior Cadets : Grade V to VII – Age 10 to 12 years
- Senior Cadets : Grade VIII, IX, X & XI – Age 12 to 16 years
Note : Actual physical look of the candidates must match with the age given in the application form:
> Number of seats for entrance to several classes are restrained.
> Admission is subject to being approved the Selection and Placement Test / Interview, Skills /Positioning Test will be executed in existence of the parents.
> No certificate of exam is approved. Entrance is given in retaining with the level of knowledge and competence of the of the applicant.
SELECTION TEST AND INTERVIEW CENTRES :
Selection Test & interviews are normally held at the subsequent Centers :
Note : Just in case it is not possible to hold the Entrance / Selection Test and Interview at any one of the centers stated over, the candidate of that center may be requested to seem at Lahore or any alternative center.
Admission Procedure :
Admission form and prospectus can be obtained from the Administration Block for 200-Rupees by hands and for Rs. 300-Rupees/- by posting.
Parents applying for entrance of their wards must post following details coupled with a hand created application saying: –
- Title, Type of Business and per month Earnings of Parents.
- Department, Designation and name of concern (if in Government or Private Service).
- Detailed residential and office contact with contact number.
- Class for which applied for admission and name of earlier school.
- School leaving certificate / shift certificate.
- Birth certificate / form -B of NIC registration.
- Computerized NIC (National ID Card) of Parents & Guardians.
- Copies of ID Card of relatives authorized to meet Cadets along with an authority letter.
- 2 X Passport- size Photos of Cadet.
- Bank Draft of 500 Rupees for College Prospectus & Postage and for 5000 Rupees for Enrollment/ Positioning Test in prefer of The Principal.
- Laboratory Test Reviews documenting.
Selected Cadets Cadets will be thought accepted after being qualified Positioning Test and Transaction of dues as per guidelines.
Admission Form : Click to Download
About College : Cadet College Lahore is the vision of earlier President of Pakistan General Zia ul Haq. College offered good and quality education.Cadet College Lahore changes the mind of the student from civil to military. The college trains students to become leaders as officers in the Pakistan Army, the Competitive Services and other national and multinational organizations.
Contact Details :
Address : Main Campus Multan Road Lahore –
City Campus : 10- Babar Block New Garden Town, Lahore
Phone : 0300-4126240 – 0333-4126240
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.cadetcollegelahore.com
Thanks for visiting our website!
Stay in touch with us for latest news about Cadet College Lahore.
If you have any questions or comments don’t hesitate to contact us