Hajj 2018 Policy, Dues, Rules & Regulation :
According to the new Hajj policy, This year 60% percent pilgrims will perform Hajj through government subsidised packages, while 40% of people will perform Hajj through private schemes.
Ministry of Religious Affairs also told that improved facilities will be provided to the Hujjaj this year. The applications for Hajj will be received from April.
Hajj Applications under the government scheme would be received from 15 to 24 January 2018
Here we offer all updates about Hajj application form 2018, any person who will get this form and fill in the necessary information as correct and submit to the nearest bank, who will receive hajj application forms.
|Ballot for Govt Hajj Scheme – Hajj-2018 has been postponed, next date will be announced soon.|
|گورنمنٹ سکيم – حج 2018 کی قرعہ اندازی مؤخر کر دی گئ ھے۔ نئ تاريخ کے متعلق آگاہ کر دياجاۓ گاـ|
Instructions regarding Filling of Hajj Application Form :
- Instructions >> View Detail
- Iqrar Nama & Hajj Form >> View Detail
- Group Leader Information Form >> View Detail
- Instructions for Successful Applicants >> View Detail
- Mehram Code List >> View Detail
- Tehsil Code List >> View Detail
Important Updates about Hajj 2018 :
People who are planning to perform Hajj this year must have a valid Passport to March 10, 2019 If you are planning and having Passport with validity before 10 March 2019 then please apply for a new passport to avoid future problems
Health Requirements :
The applicants will have to submit details of their health status in advance. The health data, along with credentials of the intending pilgrims, would be forwarded to Saudi Arab, enabling the Kingdom to make arrangements for their medical care during the Hajj.
Required Documents with Hajj application 2018:
- Computerized CNIC (National ID Card)
- machine readable passport which should be valid up to March 10, 2019, or receipt of passport application issued by the immigration and passport office.
- 12 Photographs of 4×3 cm size in light blue background.
- Women applicants under 45-Years of age will have to mention their Mahram’s name and their relation with him in the application form.
Hajj Dues for Hajj 2018 :
Hajj applications 2018 submission in easy way with the following fee schedule which is given below:
Place of Departure :
|Hajj Dues :|
Karachi, Quetta and Sukkar
|Expected Dues For Adult is Rs. 270,000 and Infant (born after 29-10-2015) is Rs.10,290|
Lahore, Multan, R.Y.Khan,
Faisalabad & Sialkot
|Expected Dues For Adult is Rs.280,000 and Infant (born after 29-10-2015) is Rs.11,290|
>>> All the intending Hajj Applicants are requested to apply in Groups, however, individual can also apply. In both the cases, Group Leader Information Form is mandatory to be filled up & branch will enter this Application Form online. The Group-Leader / Individual Applicant should get the Computerized Print-Out from the branch to ensure that their registration is made for Ballot.
Affiliated Banks for Hajj Scheme 2018 :
Hajj application forms will be available at the following branches of banks all over the Pakistan. Hajj application forms will be submitted in all affiliated banks of the scheme for Hajj 2018.
All applicants are informed that the they will submit their applications and complete their registration for Hajj as soon as possible in the nearby bank branches mentioned below.
Hajj applications 2018 submit in these Branches :
|Please Note : Hajj 2018 Application Forms are available in all the above designated bank / branches, the bank staff will facilitate in filling of Hajj Application Forms. Instructions to fill up Hajj Application Form.|
Here we provide all the information about Hajj application forms and all other updates about Hajj 2018. For further details and information keep visiting this page we will update about all info in this regards.
If you have any questions or comments don’t hesitate to contact us.
Hujjaj Tracker System :
This year an special tracker system will be provide to each Hujjaj. That will inform the exact location of each pilgrimage. This will controls by Hujjaj monitoring team.
Related Posts :
* First we will inform you that this is not a official website of Hajj Ministry. Our primary object is to help the Hujjaj giving the information about Hajj 2018. All information is collected from online resources. All time we are trying to give complete & accurate information, but any mistake you would be found any information which is incorrect then please add a comment below.