Following is the newspaper admission notice for Lums admission 2018, LUMS Lahore Offering Training Courses in The News Newspaper on 06-3-2018
ENHANCING BOARD EFFECTIVENESS
Directors Training Program:
Module I: April 20-21, 2018, Module II: May 4-5, 2018
The 4-day modular program by LUMS helps to develop an understanding of contemporary governance mechanisms and related best practices, and equips board directors with essential insights to increase effectiveness. In the course of this program. direct will learn about role of corporate boards, how to leverage their skills to effectively lead, assemble and analyze the right level of information and rise to the challenges of changing times.
The program enables board directors to:
- Develop an in depth comprehension of the scope and key pillars of corporate governance.
- Effectively interpret the financial information to develop essential financial oversight for enterprise efficacy.
- Enhance understanding of the organisation’s responsibility to the shareholders value and stakeholders well being.
- Gain contemporary perspective on corporate governance best practices.
- Effectively manage risk and develop more effective control mechanisms.
- Develop an understanding of the legal provisions governing company management and administration.
- Master the ability to transform board into an effective functioning unit.
- Enhance leadership skills and develop strategic insights needed to respond to boardroom dynamics.
- Develop interpersonal skills to create constructive influence among multiple stakeholders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Board Members as well as top management including Managing Directors, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Executive Officers. Chief Operating Officers, Secretaries to the Board of Directors. Legal Advisers. Company Secretaries and Corporate Governance Executives of listed companies who envision moving into a director’s role in future.
- The program fulfills the criteria specified for Directors Training Program under the Code of Corporate Governance and is also endorsed by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP).
- The program incorporates a blend of real life case studies, experiential learning exercises, local success stories and interactive discussions providing the participants a distinctive learning experience which is the hallmark of RIMS.
APPLY AT : https://redc.lums.edu.pk/program-calendar
- Marketing Manager, Rausing Executive Development Centre (Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Phone: +92 42-35608119. 35608243 & 35608333
- Fax: +92-42-35722691
- E-Mail: recalums.edu.pk