Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme for Less Developed Areas (Selected Region)
Deadline : April 20 2018
NEW REGISTRATION :
(Universities and Postgraduate Colleges)
- In line with the Governments vision and mission to promote education and facilitate students to the fullest, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) announces Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme (PMFRS) for Less Developed Areas. The programs is extended to the students currently studying or intending to pursue higher education in their respective province / area of domicile.
Following study related heads are covered under PMFRS
- Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- Admission Fee (For new admissions only)
- Library Charges (non-refundable)
- Laboratory Charges
RS.7.5 billion have been reimbursed to 149,695 students of 114 less developed districts.
- Domicile holders of Less Developed Areas mentioned in the advertisement
- HEC recognized public sector universities and postgraduate colleges located in the territories of Less Developed Areas and for FATA institutions located in KPK.
- PhD students who are enrolled in HEC recognized public sector universities or public sector degree awarding institutions across Pakistan.
- Masters, MS / M.Phil students of less developed areas who are studying/ residing in their respective province/area of domicile.
- Evening programs where fee structure is same/equivalent as of the morning programs.
- Domicile holders of regions not approved in the scheme.
- Students enrolled on self-finance, distance learning.
- Students already availing any other scholarship.
- Any Diploma. Bachelors or four-year Bachelors degree programs Masters. MS / M.Phil students of Less Developed Areas studying outside their domicile areas.
How to Apply for PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme?
GUIDELINES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS:
- Students must apply through online system i.e. pmfrs.hec.gov.pk. The deadline for submission of application is April 20, 2018.
- Manuals and video tutorials are available on pmfrs.hec.gov.pk for new registration.
- Application form must be filled carefully and information provided through online registration will be considered final. Any request for changes will not be entertained.
- Once the student is registered. the universities/post graduate colleges should approve the students on the basis of eligibility criteria of Scheme.
- Funds will be paid for those students who will be approved by their respective universities/post graduate colleges, Therefore students should ensure that their online applications are approved by University/College focal person on or before April 27, 2018.
- Students who are already registered and availing this scheme are not required to apply. However, the students pursuing their studies to next degree level (e.g. Masters to MS) are required to update their academic record using the above mentioned new registration process.
- HEC reserves the right to cancel registration of any student at any stage, if discrepancies are found in the record.
LESS DEVELOPED AREAS INCLUDED IN SCHEME
- ENTIRE REGIONS: Balochistan, A.I & K. Gilgit Baltistan, FATA. Interior Sindh. South Punjab.
- Punjab: Khushab. Mtanwali. Bhakkar and Attock
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Chitral, Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Buner, Shangla, Malakand. Kohistan, D.I. Khan, Tank, Lakki Marwat. Batgram, Kale Dhaka/Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu. Karak
- Refugees of Jammu & Kashmir
Click on the following link to Apply Online > pmfrs.hec.gov.pk
For more info visit following link > www.hec.gov.pk/frs
Contact Information :
- E-mail: email@example.com
- HEC Helpline : 051-111-119-432 & 0334-111-9432
- Phone: +92-51-90400000
- Address: Sector H-9, Islamabad, Pakistan
Queries can be sent through E-mail at > firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can find this :
- Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2018 Apply Online for Masters, MS, MPhil & PhD Students
- Prime Minister Tuition Fee Payment Scheme for Less Developed Areas
- Eligibility Criteria for PM Reimbursement Scheme
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2018 for Masters , MS / MPhil & PhD Students
- Prime Minister’s Youth Program
- HEC Prime Minister Tuition Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2018 for Less Developed Areas
- Higher Education Commission PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2018