Punjab Emergency Service Jobs 2017
|Last Date to Apply:||25-10-2017|
|Gender :||Male, Female|
|Required Education :||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric|
Rescue 1122 Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- For EMT, the candidate must hold a nursing or paramedical diploma from a recognised institution.
- For CTWO computer phone Wirless Operator D.Com / B.Com or Associate Engineering Diploma pass candidates who have computer skills and 30 words per minute writing speed can apply.
- For DERT Rescuer (DR)/Fire Rescuer (FR) an Associate Engineering Diploma (Chemical, Electronics, Mining, Machine, Civil, Electrical, Telecommunication, Architectural) from a recognised Technical Institution. The swimmer will be preferred.
- The driver is allowed to apply for a Middle pass, holding a LTV / HTV driving license and driving experience for 2 years.
- Age of candidates for all positions should be between 20 to 30 years.
- The age of applicants for all seats should be between 20 to 30 years.
How To Apply for Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs:
- Applicants can download an application form and deposit slip from the website of National Testing Service which is www.nts.org.pk or through www.rescue.gov.pk.
- The completed application form together with the paid deposit slip of the test fee and all required documents must reach the following address.
- All applications must reach the headquarters of NTS, 1 E, Sector I-8 / 2, Islamabad.
- An NTS fee can be charged in any online branch of UBL. MCB, HBL & ABL
- The deadline for submission of application is 25-Oct. 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after last date will not be entertained.
- The candidates’ written and psychological tests are held on November 12, 2017.
- Physical and the date of the skill exams are displayed on the Rescue 1122 and NTS websites.
- A list of candidates and results for RESCUE-1122 Jobs 2017 will also available on this page.
Rescue 1122 is an emergency service serving the Punjab province in Pakistan. The service is made by calling 1122 from any phone. It was established under the 2006 Panjab Medical Emergency Services Act to provide emergency management such as fire, medical emergency and rescue services. After the success of the Lahore Pilot Project launched in 2004, Rescue 1122 is operational in all Districts of Punjab with a population of over 80 million and providing technical assistance to other Provinces of Pakistan. Rescue 1122 includes Emergency Ambulance, Rescue & Fire services and a Community Safety program.
Following the success of Lahore Pilot Project, Rescue 1122 operates in all areas of Punjab with over 80 million people and provides technical assistance to other provinces in Pakistan. RESCUE-1122 includes Ambulance, rescue and fire-fighting services & community safety program.