We always try to ensure Latest news about IIU Islamabad Admission 2016 Notice. The table below will show you the IIU, Islamabad Admissions 2016 criteria and on the basis of which students can apply for their degree at IIUI Date of Admission Notification 2016 is also posted on this page IIU, Islamabad Admission ads 2016 also uploaded here & students can download ads about the Admission 2016.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE :
Important Admission Date for Spring Semester :
- Last Date of Form Submission 26th December.
- After the last date no application will be entertained.
|Semester||Last date for submission of Application Form||Commencement of Semester|
|Fall Semester||15 July||
|Spring Semester||15 December||
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
|Masters & Ph.D Programs||Under Graduate Programs|
|Academic Qualification||30%||Academic Qualification||40%|
|Admission Test / NTS||50%||Admission Test||60%|
ADMISSION PROCDURE :
Submission of Application Form:
Application Form and Prospectus may be purchased upon payment of 550 Rupees- from following branches:-
- Habib Bank, University Branch, Sector H-10, Islamabad.
- First Women Bank Ltd, University Branch, (Female Campus), Sector H-10, Islamabad.
- Allied Bank. University Branch Female Campus, Sector H-10, Islamabad.
- Application Forms may also be downloaded from here Download Forms.
- If any problem in downloading the form, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for (Pakistani candidates) to receive admission form through email.
- Application Form may also be obtained through postal / courier services by sending self addressed envelope of 10”x12” along with Bank draft / Pay order payable in the name of International Islamic University Islamabad for 650 Rupees to Admission Office (Male), Basement, Admin Block, IIU, Sector H-10, Islamabad” at least 10 days prior to last date.
Note: Admission quota for overseas candidates is around 60% each year. Applicants applying from outside the country must have to fill the application form along with the clearance Per forma. The Ministry of Pakistan’s Foreign Affairs must grant political clearance to the applicant after that candidate will be eligible to get admission in IIU Islambad.
Male Applicants should send their form to:
Admission Office, Basement, Admin Block, International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Phone: +92-51-9257988
- Fax: +92-51-9257923
Female Applicants should send their form to:
Admission Office, Room No.S-12, Admin Block, International Islamic University H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Phone: +92-51-9257985, 9019327
- Fax: +92-51-9257929
Required Documents with the admission Form :
- Application Processing Fee is paid in IIU, Islamabad bank account in designated branch (attach copy of deposit challan form) or Bank Draft / Pay Order favoring IIUI payable at HBL IIUI Branch is attached as per following detail:-
- For Pakistani Applicants: 700 Rupees
- For Applicants using Downloaded forms:1250 Rupees
- Application form is duly filled in duplicate and signed.
- Three passport size photos are attached.
- Two sets of attested photo-copies of final degree / certificates and other testimonials are attached.
- Copy of National ID Card or Passport for candidates over the age of 18-Years & Child Registration Form for candidates below 18-Years is attached.
Admission Test Schedule :
- Test Schedule is available at www.iiu.edu.pk. No Separate call letter is issued to any candidate.
- Result of the test is announced through University website within 5 days from the conduct of admission test.
- Interview is not conducted for BBA / BS / LLB programmes.
What to Bring at the time of Entry Test:
- Admission Test Slip.
- Original National ID Card.
- Clipboard, eraser, sharpener, two pencils /Ball pen/Pen.
What Not to bring at the time of Entry Test:
- Calculators, Mobile phones, and other communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
COURSE LEVELS AND AREAS OF STUDIES :
Following Programs offered in IIU Islamabad:
|FA Arts||F.Sc Pre Engineering||F.Sc Pre Medical|
Diploma & Certificates Programs:
|Certificate in Arabic Language||Certificate in Quran-e-Majeed Reading Course||Certificate in Hadees Reading Course|
|Certificate in Islamic Knowledge Course||Certificate in Guldasta Course||Certificate in English Language Course|
|Certificate in Spoken English||Certificate in IELTS||Certificate in TEFL|
|Certificate in English Linguistics||Certificate in English Literature|
|BBA||BBA ITM||BS Arabic|
|BS Translation & Interpretation||BS Physics||BS Electronic Engineering|
|BS Computer Science||BS Software Engineering||BS Mechanical Engineering|
|BS Mathematics||BS Environmental Science||BS Biotechnology|
|BS English||BS Persian Language & Literature||BS Urdu|
|BS Economics||BS Islamic Studuies||B-Tech Mechanical|
|B-Tech Electrical||B-Tech Civil||BS Civil Engineering|
|BS International Relations||BS Political Science|
|MA Arabic||MBA Finance||MBA Marketing|
|MBA Management & Entrepreneurship||MBA ITM Telecom Management||MBA IT Project Management|
|MBA Executive||MS Arabic Literature & Linguistics||MS Physics|
|MS Computer Science||MS Electronic Engineering||MS Mechanical Engineering|
|MS Mathematics||MS Statistics||MS Finance|
|MS Marketing||MS Management & Entrepreneurship||MS Technology Management|
|MS Environmental Sciences||MS Biotechnology||MS English|
|MS Persian language Literature||MS Urdu||MS Economics|
|MS Economics & Finance||MS Econometrics||MS Islamic Banking & Finance|
|MSc Physics||MSc Mathematics||MSc Statistics|
|MS in Natural Science||MA International Relations||MA Political Science|
M. Phil Programs:
|M.Phil – English|
Ph. D Degree Programs:
|Ph.D Islamic Studies||Ph.D Economics||Ph.D Physics|
|Ph.D Computer Science||Ph.D Arabic literature & linguistics||Ph.D Mechanical Engineering|
|Ph.D Electronic Engineering||Ph.D Urdu||Ph.D Environmental Science|
|Ph.d in Natural Science|
These facilities are available at IIU:
The IIU old campus attached with Faisal Masjid and new campus has a Masjid which facilitates faculty, staff and students.
IIU has a number of male / female hostels due to strong pressure from overseas & existing students, availability of places for new students can not be guaranteed.
Hostel facility is available at IIU. A large fleet of Buses provides morning / evening travel facilities for students living in Rawalpindi and Islamabad on prescribed routs only.
Medical & First Aid Facilities:
The University has well equipped separate medical inspection rooms for male and female students with a team of qualified doctors for free outdoor treatment of minor ailments. Three fully equipped ambulances to deal with any emergency and evacuation to the nearest hospital.
For male students HBL maintains main branch in the H-10 Campus of the University. A First Women Bank branch is also stationed in the Female Campus for female students & teachers. ATM facility is also provided at H-10 Campus.
The University has extensive facilities for indoor and outdoor games for boys and girls.
- Post Office
- Computer Labs
- Financial Assistance
- Language Laboratories
- University Worker Welfare Fund
About University :
- Nick Name: IIU
- Established: 1980
- Type: Public
- Chancellor: President of Pakistan
International Islamic University (IIU) Islamabad was established in 1980 (1st Muharram 1401) as Islamic University. In 1985 the university was upgraded, reorganized, and reconstituted in its current and modern form as “International Islamic University”. It is one of premium institute of higher learning, and regarded as one of the largest university in the Pakistan. The university was created with the aim of produce graduates with capabilities of Islamic learning to cope new challenges in different fields of life.
The University is far-off away from the traffic and noise of the capital city. The IIU, Islamabad Old campus is located in the region of famous Faisal Mosque, Islamabad. The IIU new campus is located in sector H-10 of Islamabad, H-10 sector completely comprises 704 acres of land given to the International Islamic University. IIU is the internationally famous and reputed Islamic university in the world. The University is setting up over 120 academic programs, With approximated 30,000 students currently enrolled in University, IIU is ranked among the top public universities in “general category” by the Higher Education Commission, as of 2012.
Today the University has nine faculties and six independent academies, institutes and centers. IIU is also noted for its engaging efforts to produce educational quality assurance for the purpose of improving educational standards in the Pakistan. IIU is completely distinct from the International Islamic University in Malaysia.
Contact Details :
- Address : International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Capital Territory 44000, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Old Campus Address : Shah Faisal Masjid Campus, Islamabad.
- Phone : +92-51-9261761 – 5,
- Fax : +92-51-9261383
- E-Mail : email@example.com
- Officail Website : www.iiu.edu.pk
Stay in touch with us for latest news about International Islamic University Islamabad Admissions 2016. Our primary object is to help the students in solving their study and Exam related problems.
If you have any questions or comments don’t hesitate to contact us.
Incoming search terms: IIU Admission 2016, IIU Islamabad Admission 2016, IIUI Admission 2016, International Islamic University Admission 2016, International Islamic University Islamabad Admission 2016, Website of International Islamic University Islamabad, Website of IIU Islamabad, Contact Details of IIU Islamabad.